- Great Lakes have lined up quite the Project X for tomorrow: Miami Weisse (4.5%, 50 IBU), Wimpy Impy Stout (6.5%, 80 IBU), My Bitterer Wife Double IPA (8%, 90 IBU) and Triple Trouble Barleywine (9%, 70BU). There will also be some bottled versions for sale. One day I won’t be working on a Project X night. There’s also a nice video on their blog about making their blueberry wheat beer for the Project X night in February.
- Granite Brewery is having a nice deal for anyone turning 19 this year. Stop in on your 19th birthday and get a free pint, growler and glass. Check out the video. While you’re doing that, I’m going to steal some ID from an 18-year-old.
- If you really want something to do tonight, there is a beer dinner at Cafe Taste (1330 Queen St W). Four course dinner that will be paired with Stonehammer brews.
EDIT: I forgot one announcement and just saw another, so let’s keep the bullets coming!
- HMH Negotiants has another private order from the fine province of Quebec. Dieu du Ciels Équinoxe du Printemps is a Scotch ale with maple syrup and a case of 24x341mL bottles can be yours for approximately $84. I haven’t tried it, but have heard good things. And can I say how much I like HMH Negotiants for bringing in lots of great products? Look for another private order soon from Central City Brewing.
- And June 20th-26th is going to be Ontario Craft Beer Week! The details are very vague right now, but look for tastings, dinners, tours and more, all across this fine province of ours.